AutoTrader presents South Africa Bike Festival
25 May 2018 – 27 May 2018
Whether you are a dedicated motorcyclist, motor enthusiast or just looking for an exciting fun-fuelled day out for the whole family, this is the must attend 2-wheeled event of the year at the legendary and prestigious Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit.
Biking-enthusiasts rev up YOUR engines and come join us at South Africa Bike Festival – the largest annual motorcycle festival in Africa! Visitors can expect a huge variety of the newest biking trends from the world’s top brands alongside live music, test rides and the best in biking lifestyle, merchandise, and entertainment. The three-day event attracts riders, collectors, enthusiasts and their families from all over SA.
It’s the only festival in the World where visitors can choose from over 60 Motorcycles to Test Ride around this International Race Circuit!
2018 promises even more value-adds for 2-wheel fanatics;
- Entertainment for the whole family includes an all-new electrifying Freestyle Motocross Stunt Show from the Monster Energy athletes.
- SuperGP and Super600 Racing from the fastest superbike riders in SA.
- Circuit-Test Rides for visitors from our favorite manufacturers including Suzuki, Honda, Harley-Davidson, KTM, Yamaha, Husqvarna Motorcycles, Zontes and Indian Motorcycles, Rides are on sale now through the festival website.
- Adventure Ride Outs – a 2km course mapped out for all off-road models with a trained marshal from iRide.
- The Custom, Vintage, Classic, Retro Championship with an international judge
- Learn to Ride on an electric and small bike for FREE for those who want to try something new and want their independence
- This year we have made the bold decision to give up the Kyalami Pit Roof to the kids! A space full of pocket bike rides, ice creams, jumping castles, hot dogs, popcorn, and fun!
- And for those who can’t quite commit to buying a new motorcycle– the AutoTrader Nearly New Motorcycle Shop will have previously loved motorcycles on display too!
- Sunday Charity Ride – RAMBO Blanket Run
Tickets start from R150 and can be bought today at www.southafricabikfestival.com
Kids under 10 FREE
Car Park – R20 in advance, R30 on the door
Bike Park – FREE